Job Location: Cedar Rapids
Experience: 6 - 13 Years
• Solid experience Big Data and Real time streaming Analytics architecture on AWS/Azure cloud.
• Experience implementing Serverless Architecture leveraging AWS Lambda/Azure Functions.
• Experience implementing Big Data architecture in DevOps - Continuous Integration\Continuous Delivery (CI\CD) Mindset.
• Polygot programming experience in least 2 or more of following languages\platforms: Java, Python, Node.js, Scala
• Experience on Cloud Databases: AWS Aurora, DynamoDB, Redshift, Microsoft CosmosDB.
• Several years’ experience in in a data warehouse environment including warehousing concepts, design and development of complex mappings, and merging data from multiple source systems
• Proficiency with Linux/Unix and ability to write moderately complex shell scripts (using ksh, perl, php, etc) to support data integration tasks, database maintenance, automation and testing.
• Proficiency in coding moderate to complex SQL logic as part of data extraction processes.
• Understanding of logical and physical data modeling design concepts.
• Ability to monitor and troubleshoot the “end to end” data integration environment comprised of data sources, data workflows and transformations, operating systems, applications, app servers, networks, etc.
• Ability to work within a team environment and communicate effectively with others