Job Location: Newyork
Experience: 6 - 13 Years
• 4+ years of Financial industry IT experience or related (buy or sell side)
• Bachelor’s or (Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Math, Stats or related field.
• 6+ years in computer programming using scalable technologies. Python, F# preferred but C/C++, C#, etc. will also be considered.
• 4+ years of SQL Server programming skills.
• 2+ years of knowledge of stats, numerical optimization, financial instruments’ pricing is a significant plus; minimum college level robust knowledge of the topics is a requirement.
• 4+ years of hands-on experience in all phases of software development lifecycle.