Job Location: Malvern
Experience: 8 - 13 Years
1. Efficiently design & build the instructions to automate the business workflows that you’re assigned. On average, we expect to complete the entire lifecycle (robot training requirements through elevation into Production) in 8 calendar weeks or less.
2. Identify opportunities to design & build common / reusable BP objects, implement these objects, and document them so they can be easily used & understood by other modelers.
3. Identify opportunities to design & build utilities that support BFC (Better, Faster & Cheaper) robot training instructions, implement these utilities, and document them so they can be easily used & understood by other modelers.
4. As crew/contractors/consultants join our team, help create an environment / culture of inclusion and knowledge sharing ensuring others have the opportunity to be successful modelers.
5. Ensure full understanding of the business workflows that you’re assigned by asking insightful / probing questions, initially and throughout the entire development lifecycle.
6. Collaborate effectively with teammates and our business partners to ensure all viable test scenarios are identified and documented in the TSM (Test Scenario Matrix). Subsequently, ensure all required test data is identified and created to execute these test scenarios.
7. Utilize backlog management tools (i.e. – Agility or JIRA) and track progress on tasks / stories and update in a timely manner.