Job Location: NEW YORK
Experience: 6 - 8 Years
• Primary engineering support for the Citrix XenApp environments. Windows Systems Engineer.
● Administer Global Windows infrastructure servers that include Active Directory, Citrix XenApp, thin client management, and VMware (ESXi and View), as per configuration procedures and documented standards.
● Use scripting or programming languages to automate repetitive tasks, and perform large scale changes.
● Mentor junior team members.
● Install new software releases, system upgrades and patches, and resolve software related problems.
● Plan and perform appropriate procedures, documentation, inventory assessment, and other procedures related to IT.
● Provide Level 3 support as needed to investigate and troubleshoot issues.
● Implement changes to the production environment as per the change management guidelines.
● Respond to Windows related outages within the SLA timelines and provide detailed root cause analysis.
● Work collaboratively with other staff.