Job Location: Texas
Experience: 1 - 5 Years
Monitoring of live video using in-house tools and dashboard.
• Adjusting boundaries of events as content schedule shifts (events run long or short)
• Check email notifications for requests and updates from YouTube internal teams and vendors/providers. • Address incoming email escalations. • Monitor and maintain the YouTube TV Operations within SLAs. • Manage escalations where appropriate.II.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS)
• Monitor YouTube TV blackouts accuracy to ensure 24x7 operations and resolving service impacts as they occur within SLA
• Communicate and handle escalated issues and work closely with YouTube TV internal, XFN teams and vendors/providers to resolve network/video issues.
• Maintain active awareness of multiple simultaneous video feeds with meticulous attention to detail. • Escalate and communicate issues on time.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• Suggest workflow improvements based on practical implementation. JOB SPECIFICATIONSIII.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
• 1-2 Years experience in live video operationsIV.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Strong knowledge and experience with live TV.
• Strong knowledge of and interest in live sports (preferred).
• Solid experience with iPhone and Android (for the purpose of checking the YouTube TV app).
• Strong computer skills with experience with Chrome, Google Docs, and Google Apps.
• Able to troubleshoot video issues remotely with Engineers.
• Able to perform basic troubleshooting and data gathering by asking relevant questions.
• Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to articulate network and video issues.