Job Location: New Jersey
Experience: 6 - 8 Years
*At least 6 years’ experience with SQL and Qlikview*
• Excellent client interaction, problem solving & communication skills.
• 6+ Years of Qlikview, Qlik Sense experience in analysis, design, testing, development and implementation of client server applications
• Hands on experience in implementing the new features of Qlik Sense like Story Telling, Beta maps integrations, Pivot Table, KPI Object, PDF Printing etc.
• Qlik Maps (Points & Polygon), Extension objects to let the user to explore best features in Qlik Sense and to compare with Qlikview.
• Should have expertise in designing data models from multiple data sources in Qlikview
• Must have experience with Qlikview sheet objects including multiple charts types, Trends, KPI’s, Bookmarks, Pivoting, custom requests for Excel Export, Fast Change Type and objects for Management Dashboard reporting and other KPI’s.
• Should have an understanding of Dimensional Modelling technique, Multi-dimensional database Schemas like Star Schema, Snow flake Schema, Fact and Dimensional tables, Section Access, Set Analysis in Qlikview and DW concepts
• Need to have knowledge on Qlikview application administration encompassing Planning/ Implementing User, Resource and Password Management, Backup & Recovery Strategies, Performance Tuning, Configuration of database on SQL server.
• Define best practices for Qlikview deployment and create reusable templates.
• Identify and raise system capacity related issues (storage, licenses, performance..)
• Application Reviews with developers on the dashboards and technical components.
• Optimization and Performance tuning of Qlikview applications & Servers.
• Participate in architecture and strategy for deployment of Qlikview suite of products.
• Environment monitoring pro-active monitoring to ensure performance on the server
• Hands on experience in Installing and configuring Qlikview Server and Publisher
• User license management using Qlikview user Manager Dashboard.
• Implementing Qlik COE toolkit with suite of Qlik products to monitor best practices.
• Server Issues handling and liaising with Qlik tech service account Managers to implement best practices.